Careers 07/02/21 8:31:36 AM|
Northern Country Coop is currently hiring
Feed Truck Driver at Adams, MN
Custom Applicators at Rose Creek, MN and Toeterville, IA.
Tender Truck Drivers at Alden, Rose Creek, Stacyville, and Toeterville.Click here for a Driver Employment ApplicationClick here for a General Employment Application
FEED TRUCK DRIVER
- Delivers bulk feed to customers’ specifications.
- Fulfills all reporting and recordkeeping requirements as required.
- Always ensures a quality product before unloading.
- Learns and understands the customer’s livestock operation well enough to avoid errors when making deliveries.
- Follows established flushing and sequencing procedures to avoid cross-contamination of products.
- Routinely checks truck compartments for feed hang ups between loads.
- Performs maintenance of equipment.
- Ensures no spread of livestock disease.
- Maintain a safe working environment and operate equipment as outlined by Northern Country Cooperative’s Personnel Management Policies Handbook.
- Follows standards of quality as outlined by the HACCP Program, cGMP’s and other manufacturing and regulatory controls.
- Other duties as assigned.
Full-Time Custom ApplicatorPosition Summary: The custom applicator is responsible for properly applying agronomy products, driving truck and/or semi and helping in the grain and/or agronomy areas at each location as needed.Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Must have an acceptable driving record
- Must have a Class A CDL
- Must pass all drug and alcohol tests
Seasonal Tender Truck DriverCandidates must have a good driving record, willing to work overtime and weekend hours, be a team player who is detail oriented, and be dependable.
- Perform daily maintenance checks on all running equipment and trucks.
- Make minor improvements on equipment and facilities, as needed.
- Maintains equipment to insure safe and accurate application. Performs or ensures routine maintenance is performed on equipment, facilities and grounds.
- Reads and understands label information from manufacturers and distributors of pesticides, fertilizers, and other products containing hazardous chemicals.
- Applies products in a timely, effective and accurate manner.
- Follows guidelines for recording information on weather conditions, product used, field conditions and rates.
- Prepares, organizes, and maintains records to document activities.
- Commercial Chemical Applicators License (1A,1B,1C) is required.
- Maintain a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License with proper endorsements and commercial insurability at all times. To include a valid DOT physical.
- Drive application equipment such as floaters, row machines, tenders, etc. As well as grain, fertilizer, chemical and supply trucks as needed.
- PC, I-Pad and related computers and their associated software
- Assist with other locations, as needed.
- Must be a team player, who is self-motivated, detail oriented and dependable
You will be responsible for delivering product accurately, safely adnefficiently to custom applicators int eh fields during spring planting season.