Positions 06/03/19 12:25:30 PM|
Northern Country Coop currently has two full-time positions available. See below.Feed Truck Driver Location: Adams, MN Classification: Full Time Description: To deliver bulk and bagged feed and provide related customer services in a safe and effective manner. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To provide the following:
- Maintain a safe working environment and operate equipment as outlined by Northern Country Cooperative’s Personnel Management Policies Handbook.
- Follows standards of quality as outlined by the HACCP Program, cGMP’s and other manufacturing and regulatory controls.
- Delivers bulk feed to customers’ specifications.
- Fulfills all reporting and recordkeeping requirements as required.
- Always ensures a quality product before unloading.
- Learns and understands the customer’s livestock operation well enough to avoid errors when making deliveries.
- Follows established flushing and sequencing procedures to avoid cross-contamination of products.
- Routinely checks truck compartments for feed hang ups between loads.
- Performs maintenance of equipment.
- Ensures no spread of livestock disease.
- Other duties as assigned.
Lumber Yard Person
- Must have an acceptable driving record
- Must have a Class A CDL
Location: 308 N Broad St, Stacyville, IA Classification: Full Time Description: To load and unload lumber yard materials. Deliver goods to customers. Keep the bins stocked with lumber. Must have a good driving record, ability to lift 50 lbs, strong work ethic and dependable. Call Gene at 641-7102188 or stop in and visit.